FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS FAQ’s:
- How old do I have to be before I can take the EliteTeenDriver.com course?
Answer: At least 14 years old.
- Who can take the EliteTeenDriver.com course?
Answer: Any teenager who lives in California.
- Why is the EliteTeenDriver.com course better than other courses?
a) The course is very fast, easy, and simple to use while providing valuable information for safe driving.
b) The questions are straightforward for better understanding, not tricky and complicated.
c) There are no time limits on the course, you may complete the course whenever it’s convenient for you.
d) All students have access to different Practice Tests for extra preparation before the DMV permit test.
- How long will it take me to complete the EliteTeenDriver.com online Driver Education Course?
Answer: Students have reported back to us that some have completed the course in as little as (6) hours and as many as (12) hours. Your time may vary due to your study habits.
- How long does it take until I receive my Driver Education completion certificate from EliteTeenDriver.com after I finish my course?
Answer: Certificates will normally be mailed within 24 hours (48 hours on weekends or holidays) to the address you provided us. If needed, we can ship your certificate overnight for an additional charge. Call our Customer Service Representative for assistance @1 888 888-9891: or in the Fresno/Clovis area call 559 435-3865
- What if I lose or misplace my Driver Education completion certificate, will I have to take the course over again?
Answer: Absolutely not. Call our Customer Service Representative and we will issue you a replacement certificate. The completion certificates are bar-coded, serial numbered, and strictly controlled by the DMV. There is a $35 processing fee to issue a replacement certificate.
- What is EliteTeenDriver.com’s refund policy?
Answer: If it is within 60 days of payment and the course has not been started we will refund the cost of the course minus a $15.00 refund processing fee.